In accordance with the provisions of the current and applicable regulations on Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) , VINTIUN 1964 SL informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
VINTIUN 1964 SL data:
- CIF: B63624506
- ADDRESS: Vintiun 1964, SL Camí de Sant Crist, 4308302 - Mataró (Barcelona)
- EMAIL: COMERCIAL@VINTIUN.COM
- WEB DOMAIN: WWW.VINTIUN.COM
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by VINTIUN 1964 SL, thus showing interest in the information that is published on the Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent for the treatment of those personal data published in your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
VINTIUN 1964 SL has access to and processes the user's public information, especially their contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any treatment system.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the treatment of your personal data that you have and that can be exercised before VINTIUN 1964 SL, in accordance with the RGPD, you must have take into account the following nuances:
- Right of Access: It is the right of the user to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that has been carried out or carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and the communications made or planned thereof. .
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected party to modify the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of VINTIUN 1964 SL, for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
- Right to Limitation of treatment: It is the right to limit the purposes of the treatment originally provided by the person in charge of the treatment.
- Right of Suppression: It is the right to delete the personal data of the user, except for what is provided in the RGPD itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligatory nature of their conservation, in a timely manner.
- Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge.
- Right of Opposition: It is the right of the user not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their processing by VINTIUN 1964 SL.
VINTIUN 1964 SL will carry out the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user's profile of all the information already published on the VINTIUN 1964 SL page.
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
- Page status updates to be posted on the user's profile.
The user can always control their connections, delete content that ceases to interest them and restrict who they share their connections with, for this they must access their privacy settings.
The user, once linked to the VINTIUN 1964 SL page, may post comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network on the latter. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the same, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any publication on the page, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the Law. In these cases , VINTIUN 1964 SL reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
VINTIUN 1964 SL will not be responsible for the content that a user has freely published.
The user must keep in mind that their publications will be known by other users, so they themselves are primarily responsible for their privacy.
The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any treatment system by VINTIUN 1964 SL, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
VINTIUN 1964 SL reserves the right to carry out contests and promotions, in which the user linked to its page may participate. The bases of each of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this purpose, will be published on it. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and any other applicable standard.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
VINTIUN 1964 SL will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services. In any case, if it decides to process your contact information to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the GDPR and the LSSI-CE. .
The fact of recommending the VINTIUN 1964 SL page to other users so that they can also enjoy the promotions or be informed of its activity will not be considered publicity.