In accordance with that established in the regulation in force and applicable in Personal Data Protection (RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, of Services of the Information Society and E-Commerce (LSSI-CE), VINTIUN 1964 SL informs the users that it has created a profile on the Social Media of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, with the main aim of publicising its products and services.
Data of VINTIUN 1964 SL:
- Tax number (CIF): B63624506
- ADDRESS: CARRETERA DE BERGA 14 08670, NAVAS (BARCELONA)
- E-MAIL: COMERCIAL@VINTIUN.COM
- WEB DOMAIN: WWW.VINTIUN.COM
The user has a profile on the same Social Media and has decided to join the page created by VINTIUN 1964 SL, thus showing interest in the information that is published on the media. On joining our page, they provide us with their consent for the use of the personal data published in their profile.
The user can access at all times the privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as well as set their profile to guarantee their privacy.
VINTIUN 1964 SL has access to and uses that public information of the user, especially their contact name. This data is only used within the Social Media itself. It is not included in any data use system.
Regarding the rights of access, rectification, limitation of use, suppression, portability and opposition to the use of your personal data of which you have and which may be exercised before VINTIUN 1964 SL, in accordance with the RGPD Law, you must take into account the following aspects:
- Right of access: it is the right of the user to obtain information about their specific data of a personal nature and the use that is made of it, as well as the information available about the origin of this data and the communications made or planned of it.
- Right of Rectification: the person in question has the right to modify the data that are inexact or incomplete. This can only be done in relation to that information under the control of VINTIUN 1964 SL, for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, web images or contents that show the user’s data of a personal nature.
- Right to Limitation of Use: this is the right that limits the purposes of the use foreseen originally by the person responsible for the use.
- Right of Suppression: it is the right to eliminate the user’s data of a personal nature, except for that stipulated in the RGPD Law itself, or in other regulations applicable that determine the mandatory nature of conserving the data, in time and form.
- Right of Portability: the right to receive the personal data that the user has supplied, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit it to another person responsible.
- Right of Opposition: it is the right of the user so that their data of a personal nature is not used or to stop the use of it by VINTIUN 1964 SL.
VINTIUN 1964 SL will undertake the following actions:
- Access to public information of the profile.
- Publication in the user’s profile of all that information already published on the page of VINTIUN 1964 SL.
- Sending personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Media.
- Updates of the state of the page that will be published in the user’s profile.
The user can always control their connections, erase contents that are no longer of interest to them and restrict who they share their connections with, and to do this they must access their privacy setting.
The user, once having joined the page of VINTIUN 1964 SL, can publish on it comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Media. The user, in all cases, must be the holder of them, possess author’s rights and intellectual property rights or have the authorisation of third parties affected. Any publication on the page, whether texts, graphic art, photographs, videos, etc. that offend or are susceptible to offending against morals, etc., good taste or decency and/or which breach, violate or break intellectual or industrial property rights, the rights to image or the law, are strictly forbidden. In these cases, VINTIUN 1964 SL reserves the right to remove the content immediately, being able to request the permanent blocking of the user.
VINTIUN 1964 SL will not be responsible for the contents that have been freely published by a user.
The user must be aware that their publication will be known by other users, so that the user is the main party responsible for their privacy.
The images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any system of use by VINTIUN 1964 SL, but will be remain in the Social Media.
Competitions and promotions
VINTIUN 1964 SL reserves the right to organise competitions and promotions, in which the user joined to its page may participate. The rules for each of them, when the platform of the Social Media is used for them, will be published in it, always complying with the LSSI-CE Law and any other regulation that is of application.
The Social Media does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, and nor is it associated with any of them.
VINTIUN 1964 SL will use the Social Media to advertise its products and services, and in all cases, if it decides to use your contact data for direct actions of commercial prospection, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the RGPD and LSSI-CE laws.
It is not considered publicity the act of recommending the page of VINTIUN 1964 to other users so that they can also enjoy the promotions of be informed of its activity.